In connection with the regulations concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing, we would like to fulfill our obligation to provide information on how we process your data. We explain the most important issues below. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Information on the processing of personal data:
Your data is processed on the basis of at least one of the points of art. 6 clauses 1 “GDPR”, ie:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator,
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person,
- processing is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the administrator,
- processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party,
Where do we get your data from?
We have obtained your data:
- directly from you,
- from the entity that has concluded with Aliplast Sp. z o.o. a contract for the provision of services for you,
- from a partner / third party cooperating with Aliplast Sp. z o.o. who has provided your personal data based on your consent.
Who is the administrator of your data?
Aliplast Sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin at ul. Wacława Moritza 3, 20-276 Lublin, KRS: 0000119312, NIP: 946-23-54-607, REGON number: 432507517, phone: 81 745 50 30, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we process?
Aliplast Sp.z o.o. processes the following categories of data:
- contact details,
- data required for identification for the purposes of concluding the contract, performing the service and issuing an invoice,
- identification data necessary for online correspondence,
- data needed to choose the right marketing offer and services for Aliplast Sp. z o.o. (if you have previously given consent to do so).
What will we use your data for?
We will process your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- in order to implement the activities carried out at your request before the conclusion of the contract,
- in order to conclude and perform a contract with Aliplast Sp. z o.o.,
- in order to perform the contract, concluded with Aliplast Sp. z o.o. for you as a third party (Article 393 of the Civil Code), when another party is a party to the contract,
- to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on Aliplast Sp. z o.o., e.g. issuing an invoice or bill,
- for marketing purposes of Aliplast Sp. z o.o. products and services (if you have previously given permission to do so).
Do you have to provide data?
To the extent that the processing of your data takes place in order to perform the contract with Aliplast Sp. z o.o., providing your data is a condition for concluding this contract. Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude and perform the contract. If you do not provide personal data, the contract will not be concluded. Providing the data necessary to issue an invoice is a statutory obligation and results from the Act on tax on goods and services.
In the remaining scope, providing personal data is voluntary, it is not a statutory or contractual requirement and is not a condition for concluding a contract.
On what basis will we process your personal data?
The basis for processing personal data is, depending on the activities performed:
- conclusion and performance of the contract with Aliplast Sp. z o.o.,
- compliance with the legal obligation incumbent on Aliplast Sp. z o.o. (e.g. issuing an invoice),
- the legitimate interest of Aliplast Sp. z o.o. (direct marketing of your products and services or performance of the contract concluded with Aliplast Sp.z o.o. on your
- behalf as a third party when another party is a party to the contract), your consent.
When and to whom can we pass the data, and to whom we will certainly not pass it on?
If you agree, we will disclose your personal data to entrepreneurs with whom Aliplast Sp. z o.o. cooperates so that they can use them for marketing purposes. We may disclose your data to recipients, in the form of companies cooperating with us and performing tasks on our behalf and our behalf. In this case, an agreement is concluded with these entities to ensure the security of your data. If you want to know with whom we currently cooperate, you can always ask.
What can you do with the personal data you have provided to us?
You have the right to request from Aliplast Sp. z o.o. access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, objecting to their processing, and we may, at your request, transfer it to another data controller. Regarding the processing of your data for the marketing of your own products or services Aliplast Sp. z o.o. you can object.
How can I withdraw my consent?
You can give all or some of your consents or not. You can withdraw any consent given to Aliplast Sp. z o.o. at any time. in connection with the processing of personal data without suffering negative consequences. All you have to do is send an e-mail, call or send a message by post to the contact details indicated above. The willingness to withdraw consent can be expressed in any way, the only condition is that it reaches our information. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing your data before it is made, i.e. until the consent is withdrawn, the processing of your data by Aliplast Sp. z o.o. is legal.
When will we store your data until?
Your personal data will be stored as long as it is necessary to perform the contract between you and Aliplast Sp. z o.o. or an agreement concluded by another entity on your behalf, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that Aliplast Sp. z o.o. may raise. and which can be raised against Aliplast Sp. z o.o. If your personal data is processed in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator, personal data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill this obligation. We will process data processed on the basis of the consent until you withdraw this consent.
If your personal data will be processed on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest when the basis for this processing is the performance of the contract concluded with Aliplast Sp. z o.o. for your benefit, the data will be processed until the legitimate interest on which this processing is based has been fulfilled. If your personal data will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator, when the basis for this processing is direct marketing of your products and services, your personal data will be processed until you object.
Aliplast Sp. z o.o. collects IP addresses during internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. They are used to perform statistical activities and to better manage cookies.
Aliplast Sp. z o.o. also informs customers that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser that prevents the storage of cookies on the customer’s device. Cookies may be deleted by the Customer after they have been saved by the Seller, through appropriate web browser functions, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available as part of the operating system used by the Customer.
Aliplast Sp. z o.o. it also informs clients that a change in the configuration of the web browser that prevents or limits the storage of cookies on the client’s device may limit the functionality of the services provided. The deletion of cookies during the provision of the service may lead to similar effects.
Aliplast Sp. z o.o. as the Administrator of your personal data, it makes every effort to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with all applicable regulations.
For this specific purpose, Aliplast Sp. z o.o. engaged specialists in the field of GDPR and ISO 27001: 2015 to cooperate and made full adaptation to the above-mentioned sets of standards for the processing of personal data.