- Aliplast has completed the construction of a new production plant with an area of 6,000 m2 and has launched a new production line (anodizing line) for refining of aluminium surfaces.
- The Galvatek process line is fully automated. The operating system supports 39 process tanks, including cold-hot sealing baths and four dryers stations which accelerate the production process.
- The line is designed for anodizing aluminium profiles and components up to 7.2 m length and with a working depth of 2 m. Capacity of the line: up to 1 600 000 m2/year, anodizing thickness:– 5 – 25 microns plus electro-colouring (C31, C32, C33, C34, C35).
- Aliplast company has also purchased a fully automated shot blasting machine made by OSMG Italy to give the processed surfaces a homogeneous velvet look.
- The anodizing line, the latest investment of Aliplast company, is the largest anodizing line in the Central and Eastern Europe in terms of production capacity.
Enter the phone number to get the SMS code to access the file