NUUN ECO + SLIDE GLASS
Slide Glass is a sliding system for glass installation without thermal insulation, designed for installation of vertical walls in pergolas. The use of glass doors and the minimum visibility of the edges of aluminium profiles discreetly determines the boundaries of the external space, emphasising the sense of continuity between the interior and the environment.
- possibility of using 3-, 4- and 5-track guides
- the rails on which the sashes move can be made of aluminium or stainless steel; the rails can be independent rails, mounted
into the running tracks
- system equipped with dedicated fittings: trolleys with or without adjustment, handles attached to glass and special hook
- possibility of closing using the built-in hook catch or a side lockable closure
- possibility of using concealed drainage in the system, through the lower subframe profiles
- system solutions provide for the possibility of compensating deflections from elements located above the sliding construction
- available solution of a profile less labyrinth joint (without sealing) or joint between movable sashes by means of a narrow
- Filling: 10 mm thick tempered glass.
- Dimensions of the sashes:
_ width: 500-1 600 mm
_ height up to 2 600 mm
- Maximum sash weight: 80 kg
Enter the phone number to get the SMS code to access the file