AZA-45/ALIPLAST CNC milling machine
The AZA-45 CNC milling machine by Aliplast has been designed taking into account the needs of our Customers. It is a high-end CNC machine optimised for parameters for machining engineered profiles by Aliplast. However, the possibilities of the machine go beyond the processing of aluminium profiles: the milling machine can easily handle the machining of plastics, wood, wood-like products or even steel.
- The structural frame of the milling machine is based on a rigid, robust structure made by welding materials of very high quality. The drive is implemented by ball screws driven by servostep motors. Such a combination ensures high precision and machining accuracy. The supports are guided with linear trolleys with very high rigidity.
- The cooling system (oil mist) is controlled by software.
- The milling machine features a reliable spindle made in Italy, with the revolutions being controlled by an interface, with the possibility of variable rev speed control in the range of 8000-18000 rpm. Manual control with the so-called "rod" is also possible.
- The machine is provided with a sensor for measuring the height of the tool.
- The operator panel is connected to the machine using a flexible cable enabling its movement.
- The control panel features an industrial computer with an HMI touch panel.
- The milling machine is equipped with a pneumatic clamping system with adjustable clamping force to ensure rigid and secure fixing of the workpiece.
- With the use of side tables, it is possible to machine long profiles.
- Precision milling with high accuracy ensures repeatability and high machining quality.
- The machine is controlled by means of ISO G-codes and is also equipped with a USB port to import programs and machining tasks from portable memory.
- The machine is equipped with a wired manual controller to ensure precise machining in 3 axes.
T: +48 81 710 68 47
M: +48 607 566 576
|X-axis work zone
|Y-axis work zone
|Z-axis work zone
Enter the phone number to get the SMS code to access the file