Sliding system for glass structure installation without thermal insulation, characterized by minimal visibility of the edges of aluminium profiles.
- the Slide Glass system offers a solution for a profile-free labyrinth joint (without sealing) or a joint between movable door leaves using a narrow brush profile.
- possibility of using 3-, 4- and 5-track guides
- infill: 10 mm thick tempered glass
- concealed drainage is possible in the system through lower subframe profiles
- the system is equipped with dedicated hardware:
- adjustable or non-adjustable trolleys
- glass-fixed handle pull
- and special hook locks
- it can be closed using the built-in catch or the side closure with a lock.
- the rails for moving the door leaves can be made of aluminium or stainless steel (the rails can be independent, mounted in the travel tracks).
- system-based solutions provide for the possibility of compensating deflections from components located above the sliding body.
- a wide range of colours – RAL palette (Qualicoat 1518), texture colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (wood-like colours), Aliplast Loft View – colours imitating stone surfaces (Qualideco PL-0001), anodised colour (Qualanod 1808), bi-colour
- installation of vertical walls in pergolas, terraces, etc.
- sliding glass doors
|MATERIAL||DOOR LEAF WIDTH||DOOR LEAF HEIGHT||GLAZING RANGE||WEIGHT OF LEAF||TYPE OF DOORS|
|aluminium / glass||690 - 1130 mm||up to 2600 mm||10 mm||up to 80 kg||sliding|
Enter the phone number to get the SMS code to access the file
Slide Glass - bottm horizontal section / sash - frame
Slide Glass - vertical section / sash - frame - brick
Slide Glass - top horizontal section / top sash - frame