Aliplast has launched a new vertical powder coating line
Aliplast has launched a new vertical powder coating line.
- Tailor-made line for high-performance painting of aluminium profiles
- One of the most modern lines on the market
- Maximum capacity of the production line up to 1100 m2
- Dimensions of workpieces to be painted: 100 x 200 x 7000 mm
- two V-shaped booths with 20 guns per booth;
- powder coating application uses the latest product by GEMA, i.e. AP 1.1 powder pumps designed in the technology of dense powder paint flow;
- complex process of chemical surface pre-treatment based on the Oxilan technology by Chemetall as well as alkaline and acidic aluminium etching;
- complex tunnel system for chemical surface treatment to minimise the transfer of baths between zones;
- new-generation powder polymerisation furnace;
- high-speed conveyor
This is the second vertical powder coating line. Aliplast also has at its disposal two horizontal painting lines, a manual accessory line dedicated to accessories made of cast alloys and the Aliplast Wood Colour Effect – two decoration lines used to obtain a paint coating imitating the structure of wood. Aliplast invests in modern and advanced technologies, and as such the company is among the leaders in its sector in Poland and Europe.
Enter the phone number to get the SMS code to access the file